Nitrogen is essential for plant growth. Nitrogen is a part of every living cell.
- Nitrogen is necessary for chlorophyll synthesis and as a part of the chlorophyll molecule is involved in photosynthesis.
- Nitrogen is also a component of amino acids.
- Nitrogen is needed for growth of plants.
Phosphate is a very important plant nutrient (macro-nutrient) needed for the plant to complete its normal production cycle.
- Phosphorus is needed for photosynthesis.
- Phosphorus is necessary for plant respiration.
- Phosphorus is essential for energy storage and transfer.
- Phosphorus is needed for cell division.
- Phosphorus is necessary for cell enlargement.
- Phosphorus is essential for several other plant processes.
An important function of Potassium is its influence in efficient water use.
- Potassium is essential for protein synthesis.
- Potassium is important in the breakdown of carbohydrates, providing energy for plants.
- Potassium helps to control ionic balance.
- Potassium is important in the translocation of minerals.
- Potassium helps plants to overcome effects of disease.
- Potassium is essential in the fruit formation stage.
- Potassium helps improve shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
- Potassium is involved in the activation of more than 60 enzymes which regulate the rates of major plant growth reactions.
Boron (B) is a micronutrient critical to the growth and health of all crops. It is a component of plant cell walls and reproductive structures. B is the second most widespread micronutrient deficiency problem worldwide after zinc.
Copper (Cu) is one of the micronutrients needed in very small quantities by plants.Copper activates some enzymes in plants which are involved in lignin synthesis and it is essential in several enzyme systems. It is also required in the process of photosynthesis, is essential in plant respiration and assists in plant metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins. Copper also serves to intensify flavor and color in vegetables and color in flowers.
Azotobacterpromotes plant growth as well as nitrogen fixation.Plant needs nitrogen for its growth and Azotobacter fixes atmospheric nitrogen non-symbiotically. Azotobacter also increases germination of seeds. Seeds having less germinating percent if inoculated can increase germination by 20-30%. Azotobacterbenefit crops by Nitrogen fixation, growth promoting substances, and fungi static substances.
Trichodermaseveral important benefits to plants, including:
- Enhances nutrient and water uptake of the plant
- Increases photosynthesis of the host plant
- Provides growth hormones called phytohormones,
- Reduces overall fertilizer needs
- Increase crop yields
- Increases plants ability to weather stresses such as drought
- Increases root mass and root depth.
Zinc (Zn) is one of the eight essential micronutrients. It is needed by plants in small amounts, but yet crucial to plant development.It plays an important role in a wide range of processes, such as growth hormone production and internode elongation.
|Total Organic Carbon||12.0%|
|Moisturc % Wt (Max)||15.25%|
|Nitrogen (T) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus as P2O5 (T)(Min)||1.0%|
|Potassium K2O (T) (Min)||1.0%|
|C : N Ration (Min)||15.1|